Friday, December 14, 2007

God Damn! The only crops I trust with making my food sweet are beets and cane. Get out of here CORN.
Sure, corn on the cob is really good, but corn is slowly taking over--and ruining the world. Corn sounds wholesome enough, I know, but it is what's making the world fat. We're drowning in a murky pool of hydrogenated oils and HFCS. 
No More! I don't want to have anything to do with the increasingly sedentary lifestyle . 
Dear Neolithic Revolution,
You really screwed up, man.
Margee

In 1972 .001% of the world was classified as a Hunter-Gatherer subsistence pattern. Makes sense, right? 
Actually, it doesn't. Hunting and Gathering is the most efficient life style as far as caloric intake. According to Marshall Shalins Hunter Gatherers were the Original Affluent Society and I'd be inclined to agree.

No comments: